Thursday, April 18, 2013

Back to my hometown

My mind started recalling all the memories in my hometown years ago. It was a very pleasant place to live and to grow as I was a child who was born there. 
In the same city where I learned how to walk, is also where I found people who love me so much aka my best friends. 
The place where I spent most of my time was my house, well my living room actually. 
My routines every morning have never been changed until I graduated from high school, which was before I moved to this country. 
Mom always gives me kisses on my face to wake me up. As soon as I woke up, I would go to the bathroom and she would turned  on the tv and put on MTV for me, because it plays new musics every morning which always made my morning. 
Growing up without my dad, who was in the US at that time, was pretty hard because I didn't get the touch of love from a father directly. Although that I have my mom to do everything for me at home, but it is not complete without having a figure of a father in the family. 
Now that I'm in the process of growing old in this country, I have my dad and not my mom because she is still live where she was years before.
A drastic change is hardly acceptable with me. Because I got used to have my mom does the laundry and cooks for me and now, I have to go to school by myself, do my homework, cook for myself, do the laundry and wake up by myself. 
People said that I whine too much about my situation, which I completely agree with it. However I can't be blame for I used to get spoiled by my parents and I need time to get used to live alone. 
Sooner or later I'm going to live by myself and I just need some more time to enjoy these very last moments to get spoiled by my parents. Is that a wrong freaking thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment