Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Sweet 19

I was 19 on the 19th of October 2012.
It started with a morning mass in St, Bartholomew's Church. After mass people wished me a happy birthday.
It was a happy morning until I got a text from a person saying that he couldn't be in New York on that day. My imaginations for that day was ruined because of that one text.
I tried to get over it by delivering some foods for my priests then go to this person's house to have lunch with his family.
I buzzed the door bell. No one was answering. Then, a person who works in the building asked me if I want to go upstairs using the elevator from the basement. I agreed and walked to the elevator.
I pressed 4th floor, while the other worker pressed 1st floor.
Right after the elevator's door open at the 1st floor, I saw him walking towards the elevator. In a sudden, I stared at him with shock.
I think it was my very first surprise I got.
 Driving in the car with him, his mother and his sister in law, I got a call from one of my friends.
Since that my phone was connected with bluetooth with the car, people can hear every single words me and my friend were talking about.
She asked me if he's in New York and if he's there with me. Everybody was laughing and he blushed. Well, who doesn't?
We had lunch, went home and went to an ice cream store in the city.
On our way to the ice cream store, I was driving the car when he showed me a video about the xfactor. He placed his phone in front of the stick that I was watching a show and driving at the same time. The show was mad funny that we can't stop laughing even until we arrived to that ice cream store.
That time, he drove my car to Brooklyn with me. On the way, he kept saying that his car is better than mine and his car has more features than me and so on. I couldn't stop laughing quietly enjoying that silly conversation we had.
He met my cousin and my cousin suddenly invited him to have some kind of dinner at her house. I gasped but smiled behind their back and said nothing.
Leaving Brooklyn, we drove back to Queens for dinner of the night with our other friends.
After dinner, they surprised me by giving a giant cake. I was a little bit embarrassed but I love it because I wanted to have some surprise birthday party because I never had one before.
I thanked everybody for the presents and for the birthday cake.
It was 9 p.m. when we finished dinner. We then went to the movie theater to watch paranormal activity.
After the movie ends, I was freaking about how am I supposed to go home in the darkness of the street and I have to drive one of my friends home.
Kindly, he offered to accompany me. After I dropped my friend home, I had to drive him home.
He teased me by saying,"You know that the street by my apartment is a grave yard right?"
I was like, dammit he's right.
But with a "be careful"  statement from him, I made it home safely. hahahhah
at around 2 a.m. I arrived home and got a text from my friend in Indonesia saying that they made a video for me. I played it and it made me cry so so so baaddd.
Link for the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ydeyc3oUHHQ

I just want to say thank you so so freaking much to everybody who had given me those surprises and those gifts. Me love you all :*

No comments:

Post a Comment