Sunday, September 9, 2012

Where ?

Butterflies are in my stomach.
My heart is pounding.
My mind cannot stop thinking.
My hands are shaking.
Something must have gone wrong, but I have no idea what it is or what they are.

Memories are something that happened in the past.
Moments are things you did.
Those two things are in my mind.
Those memories of me and you.
Those moments we spent together.
Uh! That's just too much for my head.

I remember the first time we met, which made me had butterflies in my belly.
I remember the first time I hopped into the train with a friend, and that was you.
I remember the first time I went to the movie theater to watch Avengers, then having a very late dinner.
I remember how we use to talk on the phone every single day for at least a month.

But one thing that I always remember is your smile.
It can't be replace with anything.
Although sometimes you made me upset without you noticed it, but still I could not be mad at you.
That smile, the one that shines from your face, is hanging in the corner of my lips. Because every time I remember the way you smiled at me, makes me smile as well.

As the time flew, everything changed.
This life is getting empty.
Summer was cold and not hot at all.
The city seems dead for me.
And I have no where to go.
Subway now is the scariest transportation for me.
My phone never sings, since we rarely talk on the phone.
Daylight is never as bright as it was.
Nights become scarier.
No noise. No light. No one.
Empty. Empty. Empty.
Blood keeps flowing in and out from my heart.
But what really inside my heart is now almost gone. It is on the edge of going out from my heart.
That "it" refers to you.
The person who always fills my heart with joy, my belly with butterflies, my thoughts with plans in the weekend for me and you, and my dreams with our happiness.
How am I suppose to get it back?
I don't know how.
I'm lost.
I was lost in your eyes, drowned in your heart, and stuck in your arms.
Now, I'm lost in the jungle of life, drowned the middle of the ocean, and stuck in the cactus with no way out.
You are the way out. You are the key.
Your are my getaway.
It's just God's plan.
If He said yes, then I'll be with you. If no, you know what's gonna happen.

Roses are red. Violets are blue.
Hey there, where are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment