Wednesday, August 29, 2012

It's not so close ..

Laying down on the shore.
Looking at the blue sky and white clouds.
Feeling the breeze all over my body.
And listening to the waves that are growling.

Looking at the sky, I feel like I could touch it.
But no, I can't. It's just my imagination.
The sky seems so close, but it's actually a lot further than I think it is.
Months or even years are not enough for me or you to touch it. Because it has no end.
We could fly to the moon, touch the stars, burn in the sun, but we can never reach the sky.

Just like love. Sometimes you see the person right in front of you, but you can't reach them.
You waited and waited, but what you got in the end is nothing.
Love can be as far as the sky. It looks so close, sadly when you tried to reach it, it gets further from where you are.
You stood up, and still you can't reach it.

Love sometimes is unreachable.
Especially when the "love" is near but you can't be with it.
I don't know why. It's just what it is.
Sacrifice is not the only thing that matters.
Faith and destiny take part in pursuing the love of our life.

What seems so close, it's actually can be so far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment