Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Feeling remains the same

Things might change, but my love for you will always be the same.
Until a girl came to your life and made you forget all about me.
Or a guy came to my life and made me slowly forget about you.
But is that possible for me to forget you after all those sweet things we have done together.
It will take years even centuries to demolish memories that had been sculpted in my heart.
So far, I am not ready to move to another heart, but I have to do it.
Until now, I still feel how comfortable I was when I'm with you.
For now, I have to keep this feeling for myself without telling you anything about it, cause I might have known about it.
Here or there, no matter where I am, where you are, I feel like you always beside me.
Communicating or not, I know when I come to you, you would listen to me.
Meeting face to face or meeting via skype, your face always in my heart and I can never make it fade away.

No comments:

Post a Comment