Sunday, March 18, 2012

when the best part of me was always you

Try listen to The Script's song called "Breakeven" and feel how jleb that is. How that song can punch you chest by its words and sentences.

Yep. What am I suppose to do when the best part of me was always you? Should I jump from the 4th floor? Or should I back roll?
I don't know what am I suppose to do. Because the only thing in my mind right now is only you.
You were mine and you'll always be mine even though you're someone else's.
Don't ask why because you knew what the answers are.
I might be able to move on, but I'm not sure if I can it it go.
"I'm falling to pieces"
Yes I am. I am falling to pieces as if I was a glass that fell down from the table and I am now just pieces that cannot be something useful anymore.
Sooner or later, we both have to move. Move forward. To a new life. A new beginning. And a new partner. Yeah. That was what I'm going to do. But I hesitate on doing that. I'm so afraid if I fall for someone else, will I love them like I loved you? Or I'll only love them so I can get rid of you?
I asked myself and I found no answer.
6 months I have tried my best. But still I can't get rid of it. They are too sweet to be forgotten. Not like me. I always being forgotten and being ignored by all around me.
A thing that's worst than being hurt is being ignored.
That's like the worst feeling I can ever feel. I ignored some people because of clear reasons. But you? I can never do that to you. If I ignore you, you'll ignore me, and the other way around. It called karma.

What am I suppose to do now so I'm not just moved on but also let it go.
Would you help me?

No comments:

Post a Comment