Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Will we ever meet again?

Live far away from people you love is never been an easy task to do. Especially when we are talking about we love the most. It is so hard to live far away from them. These days teenagers call it 'long distance relationship' or LDR.
In my opinion, log distance relationship doesn't always mean boyfriend-girlfriend thing. It can also mean friendship thing, a deep and strong friendship with a person.
You must have some reason why you have to go far from you are from.
It is a real challenge facing your daily life in a new place without meeting the person you love. You have to buy plane tickets, sit in the plane for hours, then you can meet them. It is basically a sacrifice of a lifetime for the love one. I know it is hard, but what else can you do?
For a couple of days you're getting homesick or boyfriend-girlfriend sick.
You might talk to them by phone, text them, or seeing them via web cam calling. But do you ever think when you'll see them again? Or will you ever meet them.
Okay, it's kinda complicated.
I meant, let's say you left a person you love but you have no relationship with them but you see them everyday and talk with them every time. You will started to think about when are you going to go back, will he/she still love you when you guys meet each other for the first time after years, or will you just ever meet them again?
That's a tough question, even for me. Because I'm experiencing the same thing.
I talked to one of my friend and she told me that if you believe that you're gonna meet him again, you WILL Meet him again, you don't know when, you don't know where, and you don't know how. Maybe he will come to your place for continuing his study, or maybe you'll get some money to go back to your country, or even the romantic one he'll go to your place without you knowing it and suddenly appear in front of your house, bring flowers and said,"I love you. Will you marry me?"
(seriously I just made that up)
But what my friend said was completely true. And I also said that if nature wants us to be together, no matter where we are, no matter how beautiful other girls or handsome other guys might be, we will meet each other and we will sing "you and me together forever"
You don't know what nature wants. But if you believe, everything might be in your side.
You can't predict with whom you'll spend the rest of your life. You can only feel it and make some move to get it. Once you love a person and the fact that that person also loves you, keep it sweet and romantic.
No matter where you are, you always in that person's thought and heart. And if that person truly loves you, he/she would wait or he/she would travel to you place and ask you to marry he/she.

No comments:

Post a Comment