Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I don't wanna go back

I posted this before my holiday is over. Exactly 2 weeks before I departed from Bali.
My holiday was only for a month. I need SO MUCH MORE than 1 month.
Time is running. Soon I have to go back to NYC, go to college and live that fcking life.
Actually I didn't want to go back to that place. I hate it so much. If I could do online classes, I would take that even if it costs me more. But sadly, I can't do that. I have to go to THE school and LIVE a NEW life in a new town. I really fcking hate to go back.
Whether I like it or not, I have to face it.
Problems that I face in that NEW town are a lot. I could not handle it without my friends by my side.
Haiiiaaa I hate it I hate it!!
It's so hard for me to choose to live in Indonesia or New York.
I like New York but I love Bali. I have plenty of friends in there. I have lots of cousin in Jakarta who care about me. I have LIFE in there. 
In New York, I only have school. I have families but they are far from my home. I lived with my dad but it feels like I live alone. 
Now I know what "money can't buy happiness" means. I may have everything, I live in New York, I go to school in New York, but one thing I don't have is HAPPINESS and LOVE.
My friends love me more than some my families do.

#not finish yet

1 comment: