Thursday, February 23, 2012

Back to NY, back to old life.

Yeah. Bak to New York after 1 month stayed in Bali.
That is so heart breaking. I actually won't want to go back for some reason. But what else can I do? School starts and I have to attend it.
I left my mom, my beloved friends, and delicious Indonesian spicy foods T__T
If only Bali is close to New York, it's okay for me to stay in NY.
My flight was almost 24 to 25 hours.
From Bali to Singapore it took like 2,5 - 3 hours. And along the way I cried in the plane.
From Singapore to Frankfurt took almost 13 hours flight. It was okay. The foods are delicious.
I was sitting beside a man who looked like he's afraid of traveling with plane. He was freaking out. He couldn't sit sill. Seeing him like that made me stressed out.
From Frankfurt to New York took 8 hours flight. It was really suck. My stomach cramp, I could do nothing. I slept all the way to NY. A flight attendant gave me medicine and I went back to sleep.
The plane was so quiet until a kid behind me started to cry. OH MY FREAKING LORD!!
He couldn't stop. When he stopped crying, his stupid grandma tease him again and he began to cry louder. Shoot! Me and others looked at them and they acted as if there was nothing going on.
That flight was terrible. As terrible as the fact that I'm leaving Bai and I don't know when I'll be back.
I have to go back to the real life. Where I have to go to college, face some SUCK truth, and be strong for anything that might happen tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment