Thursday, October 6, 2011

Dear Mom and Dad

Dear Mom and Dad,
 
Thank you for everything you gave to me for this past 18 years of my life.
Both f you took care of me since I was still in mom's stomach. You guys raised me with patient, caring, and love. I appreciate everything you had done.
Without both of you, I will not be exist in this world. I won't be able to have friends like them. And I won't know anything about this world.
You taught me how to sit, stand, walk, speak, and how to love people around you. You taught me from wrong to right. You never tired of forgiving my mistakes.
You always be there for me when I needed you, when I was sick, when I was happy, and when the world left me alone.
Now, I will be turning 18. I am a young adult. I can live alone. But why would I do that? I still need both of you guys to accompany me to pursue my future, my dreams, and your dreams.
When I was a little, you guys wanted me to be a nun. So, I studied more about church.
Then, when I beame a teenager, you wanted me to be a doctor. So, I studied really hard on that thing.
You guys always to push me to study. I don't if you did that to me. Because that's what a child should do to their own parents which is listen.
But now, I felt the pressure is too much. Everytime I heard you guys taking about how to get scholarship or something like that, my chest suddenly became sick. I couldn't breathe.
It's not that I don't want to be what guys want. It's just you gave me too much pressure. And I'm not a type who can be pressed too much ike this.
You just have to tell me what to do, and I'll do it. You don't have to push me everyday.
I just need your support. I need your love. And I need your attention right now.
Why did I say that? Because right now, I felt like I'm missing some of your attention.
I felt like no one loves me anymore. Not evern you.
That's kindarude. But this is what I feel.
I feel lonely. And I feel that I don't have you guys anymore.
If you guys love me, you would do anything to maake me happy, wouldn't you?
 
Mom... Dad...
Please be on my side. For more than 17 years of my life, I've been listening to everything you guys told me to do. Now it's your turn to listen to me even only for 5 minutes.
5 minutes is a short time to talk. But it's enough for me to explain what I feel right now.
I love you guys. And I want us to live together as we were before.
I miss my complete family
 
Love your only daughter,
aubrey

No comments:

Post a Comment