Thursday, September 15, 2011

New York

Haloooooooo guys!!
How are you doing?? I'm fine in here.
On Tuesday, 13th September 2011, I arrived at John F. Kennedy airport which is located in *ehem* New York. YES! I am in New York! Can you believe it?? I still can't believe it.
Everyone of course wanted to go here. But somehow, they can't. I'm not bragging. I'm just telling the truth.
It's not easy to get in to this country. It needs a lot of sacrifice. I'm just one lucky girl whocan come here and study here.
New York, city that never sleeps, has  alot of place to enjoy, such as Times Square, Rockefeler Center, Madame Tussauds, and many more. NewYrk is a must visited place.

I've been here for about 3 days, when I post this. I umm, kinda having not much fun in here. And made me wanna go home. Go back to Indonesia and go back again when the school is about to starts.\
Why? Shouldn't I love to bein here? Why do I want to go back to Indonesia?
There are a lot of explanationif you ask me that. But not all of 'em I can tell you.
The main reason is I miss my home. I miss my mom, I miss my friends, I miss bali!
I have a bunch of cousins in here. Bu they are all busy with their work, their school, and anything else.
I can;t find happiness yet. I'm alone. And it's useless for me to be here if I can't enjoy it.

Other countries might be better than yours. But you country has what others don't, and that is happiness. We can't find the same happiness in a different place. Well, not that easy. It takes some time.
Live in another country without your complete family is hard.
Live inanother country withour your friends are also hard
Live in anothercountry without happiness is harder than any above.

Before you move to another country, think twice.
Can you survive it without your family beside you?

No comments:

Post a Comment