Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Me & Times Square

Have you ever heard "Times Square"?
It is one of a famous place in the world. Located in Manhattan, New York.
It has big screen and its famous red stairs.
Disney store, forever 21, hotel, starbucks, you named it. You got it there.
I'm so lucky that when the first time I arrived in New York, I had a chance to go there with my dad at night.
You should go to Times Square at night if you want to feel the atmosphere.
 







 
Beautiful aren't they?
Someday, my friends will come here, and we all gonna take lots of pictures in here.
You know guys? Look at these pictures everyday, and you will realize how beautiful I am.
Lho? What I'm trying to say is, look at the Times Square pictures everyday, and you might be here some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment