Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The part ...

The part of you which contains happiness is you lips. From your lips, I can see your beautiful smile. A smile which can makes me smile too.
The part of you which give happiness is your laughter. The way you laughed was very funny that I also could laughed.
The part of you which makes me safe are your arms. When you hugged me, everything unable to hurt me.
The part of you which is shiny all the time is your eyes. They sparkled every time you looked at me. And it froze me.
The part of you which made me laugh is your foolishness. It tickled my stomach hardly.
The part of you which blew me away was when you asked me to be your special one.
The part of you which made my hand sweating are your hands. You hold mine as if you don't want to let it go.
The part of you which me stop crying is your shoulder. I felt calm when I leaned on it.
The part of you which thrilled me was your words. That was when you said "I love you"
The part of you which hurt me was your attitude. Every time you ignored me, I felt pain on my chest.
The part of you which annoyed me was when you didn't contact me for a day.
The part of you which made me mad was when you don't care about me anymore.
The part of you which disappointed me was your honesty. When you said that you couldn't handle the distance.

The part of us which can never be forgotten is when we were united as one.
The part of us which brought happiness was when we spent all day long together.
The part of us which made me can't breathe was when you hugged me and kissed my cheek.
The part of us which made me can't sleep all night long was when I knew you were sick because of me.
The part of us which made others jealous was when we were doing that photo-shoot.
The part of us which unexpected was when we stood by our self.



The part of you and the parts of us are the most amazing parts in my life.
They cheered me up. They cried me out.
They lifted me up. They dropped me down.
Most of all, they brought many new things in my life.
New things which I never had before.
New things which I could tell to my kids later.
New things which I could learn, so I wouldn't fall in the same mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment