Friday, August 19, 2011

the one who ...

The one who made me can't sleep is you.
The one who made me wake up in the middle of the night just to check my phone is you.
The one who always made me smile is you.
The one who gave me unforgettable adventure is you.
The one who always worried about me is you.

The one who could blow me away is you.
The one who lifted me up is you.
The one who always hold my hand is you.
The one who hugged me every time I left is you.
The one who dropped me down is you.
The one who broke my heart is you.
The one who tortured me indirectly is you.

The one who made me cry all night is you.
The one whom I missing is you.
The one whom I would like to be my best friend is you.

Everything in my life is about you.
But since you were gone, it's only about me and my friends.
No more special person.
No more waking up in the middle of the night.
No more thrilling sentence.
There was only cry.
There was heart broken.
And there was a regret.
A regret for being forgotten.
And a regret for being left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment