Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Long Distance Quotes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Distance doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Distance, it is a test of love, many will fail, but for those who can withstand it have the answer: true love
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Even if you are far away, you are always close to my heart. It's good that we are far away because we learn the patient to wait for each other   

No comments:

Post a Comment