Sunday, June 12, 2011

Nothing last forever. But friendship does.

 "NOTHING LAST FOREVER"
We heard this sentence everytime. This sentence usually refers to one thing called LOVE.
It's true that love is not last forever. But if you treated your love in a good way, it will last forever.
It is true that nothing last forever. But for me, there is one thing that last forever. And it is friendship.
Sometimes friendship can be torn apart because of the mistakes they made. But at the end of the day, they finally got along.
Friendship is the most important thing in people's life. Without friends, all we can do is nothing.

For the truth, best friend can only be 1. But for me, I don't care if I had a lot of best friends. Because, all of them could make me feel comfortable and they also fill my day with laughter.
We've been through ups and downs together.
We've been through sad moments, mad moments, and happy moments together.
But one moment which I can never forget is when we spent all day long together, eating lunch, and did crazy things.
I met nice people when I was in high school. At first, they were only people I knew. But, by time, we turned out as best friends. We love each other even we just met.
We had our happy time and also a hard time. When we were in hard time, we went through that together.
I ever being mad with my friends. But then, I realized that they were my friends. If they weren't exist, I wouldn't been able to live this life. So, I apologized to them even I wasn't the one who made mistakes.

Finding friends are not easy. Finding best friends is a lot harder.
But when you found one, do not ever make them feel uncomfortable with you.
Once a best friends, always be best friends.
Friendship will always be last forever. Because friends gave meaning to our life.

2 comments: