Friday, May 27, 2011

Single? No probs, dude!

Sometimes people said single is better. But in fact, it is not always be like that.
Being single is not destiny, it's the way people wanted.
If you are single, you have a freedom life.
You can hang out anywhere, do anything, with anyone, at anytime, with no one complaining.
Some people chose to be single because they have a bad experience in a relationship before.
But being single for along time, could cause stress and envy with others who has partner.
Sometimes, single made you feel lonely.
These days, every place you visited, you'll find couples everywhere.
They were holding hands. They laughed. They hugged. And they were all in love.
How could you not be envy with them?
When they were having a great time together, you were alone.
When the boy hold the girl's hand, you hold your phone.
When the laughed together, you laughed together with your phone.
Single isn't always a bad thing.
If you could use your single time wisely, you'll find the excitement.
You could hang out with your girls or guys, and do something fun.
Something that could make you never regret being single.

For those who still holding phone, and still laughing with your own phone, don't be sad.
Because, sooner or later, there will be someone who will hold your hand and will make accompany you laugh.
Being single for a long time doesn't mean it is the end of the world.
God never sleeps. He knows the perfect time for us to let go the single life.



" I used to hold my phone all day long. I felt lonely. My phone is my only friend"


" Someone hold my hand where ever I go. And I don't feel lonely."





I have ever being single too. That day, I always thought that it was the end of the world.
But it ended when a guy came to my life, and changed the way I thought.
He filled empty parts in my fingers.
I never have to laugh alone again.
I didn't have to feel alone anymore.
He is my everything.
That day, I realized that even you were single for a long time, but at the end of the day, there WILL be someone who'll fill your days with smile, happiness, and love.

2 comments:

  1. i agree with you. Single can make you happy enough

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes of course.
    that's why you can't regret being single. because someday you'll find your partner :D

    ReplyDelete