Monday, May 30, 2011

my challenge

When you love someone, and then your family don't cooperate with it, what would you do?
Well I'll tell you what I'm gonna do.
I will tell them that I love him so much. And I won't let anything seperate us.

People said that age doesn't matter. But why people always complaining about ages? Isn't it just about love? About heart? About how can we love each other? About how can he protect me? And about how can he make me happy?
Sometimes, people just don't understand the meaning of relationship. They always thought that we have to be in a relationship with an older guy or something like that.
Older doesn't always better. Younger could be much better.

I faced something like this.
Something that is very hard to get through.
This is the biggest challenge of my life.
Listening to my own heart or my parents?
I know the best for myself. And I'll keep it inside my heart. No one have to know it yet.
Let time answer it.

No comments:

Post a Comment